Saturday, July 25, 2009

T-Shirt Quilt

This is a special order from a Delta Zeta Sorority sister requesting a T-Shirt Throw to be made for her sister's birthday. I was given a bag of t-shirts that were selected for this task.






Since my customer wanted me to use the back of the t-shirts, I made sure to cut them out carefully.






I had to determine the size of each square because of the variation of each t-shirt.





Framing each t-shirt would be the best look for this throw.





This is the completion of the framing.






Interlining was added to give the t-shirt throw the weight and body needed.







This is the final product.




















The back is black to compliment the throw.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job on this quilt. How special that will be for your customer :) Great work!